2004/08/02 Ver:1.0 No:040068/1
Mini DOME CCD CAMERA
This Instruction Manual applies to the following two
models: SURFACE TYPE
IMPORTANT SAFETY GUARD AND WARNINGS…2
HOW TO OPERATE…5
M A N U A L
Important Safety Guard and Warnings
1. Installation and servicing should be done only by qualified
2.Unless the unit is specially marked, it is designed for indoor
use only and must not be installed where exposed to rain
Thank you for purchasing our product.
This Mini DOME uses SONY high sensitive Super HAD 1/3″
interline transfer CCD Image Sensor (CCD = Charge Coupled
Device), and all state circuitry which provides long life and high
reliability. This remarkable dome offers two excellent models an
in-ceiling and a surface dome incorporating a camera and lens
package into a small, discreet area, easy to install. This Camera is
a great choice for your CCTV system.
Surface Unit Installation In-ceiling Installation
Make three or more holes in the ceiling or wall for the screws that are
to be used to secure the main unit. If embedding the input power wire
and video out cable, make a hole for these cables to be passed
·Surface unit installation
1. Releasing the dome assembly (G) by turning in counter
2. Take out the dome body (F) and the metal holder (E).
3. Align the housing assembly (C) with the screw holes that have
been prepared, and then secure it by tightening the four screws
4. Pass the input power wire (A) and video out cable (B) through
the hole made for that purpose.
5. Replace the camera body (F) and the metal holder (E) back into
position, by securing it with the dome assembly (G) (turning in
6. Determine the lens position in accordance with the location of
the objects to be viewed, positioning it by slowing turning the
viewing hole on top of the camera body (F) (which is the round
shaped ball object).
7. Lens view may be adjusted by slowly turning the viewing hole on
top of the camera body (F).
·In-ceiling unit installation
1. Pass the input power wire (A), video out cable (B) and the
housing assembly (C) through the hole made for that purpose.
2. Align the dome assembly (D) with the screw holes that have been
prepared, and then secure it by tightening the three screws (E).
3. Determine the lens position in accordance with the location of the
objects to be viewed, positioning it by slowing turning the viewing
hole on top camera body (which is the round shaped ball object).
4. Lens view may be adjusted by slowly turning the viewing hole on top
of the camera body.
HOW TO OPERATE
1. Connect the power Jack (A) (on camera, +12V DC in Jack center)
to the DC plug (on AC adaptor).
2. Connect the Video (B) to the monitor or other video device through
a 75 Ohms type coaxial cable.
Note: AC Adaptor Sold separately.
Image Pick-up Device SONY 1/3″ Super HAD CCD Sensor. SONY 1/3″ Super HAD CCD Sensor.
Effective Picture Elements EIA: 510*492,CCIR: 500*582 (H*V) NTSC:510*492, PAL:500*582 (H*V)
Horizontal Resolution 420 TV lines 380 TV lines
Minimum Illumination 0.1 LUX @ F2.0 0.4 LUX @ F2.0
S/N Ratio More than 48 Db
Auto Electronic Shutter EIA : 1/60s~1/100,000s
CCIR : 1/50s~1/110,000s NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
Auto Gain Control Build-in
Auto White Balance – Color Temperature: 2500K~9500K.
Gamma Characteristic 0.45
Synchronous System Internal, Negative sync.
Video Output 1 Vp-p / 75 Ohms.
Power Supply 12V DC 10%
Power Consumption EIA: 1.08W-90mA
CCIR: 1.2W-100mA NTSC: 1.2W/100mA
Lens Furnished Corn-type Pin Hole Lens f 3.7 mm / F2.0
Operation Temp. -10C to 50C (14F to 122F)
Note: Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice