SONY VANDAL RESISTANT SONY VANDAL RESISTANT
COLOR DOME CAMERA
COLOR DOME CAMERA
• SONY 1/3″ Super HAD(EX-view HAD) High Resolution Color CCD.
• DC Auto Iris Aspherical Type 2.
1mm F1.2 Lens Built-in.
• DIP Switch control of ELC/ALC, Flickerless, BLC and White Balance
• DC Iris Level Adjustment Volume Built-in.
• Vandal Resistant & Weatherproof Housing (IP66)• Vandal Resistant & Weatherproof Housing (IP66).
• DC12V Voltage.
ITEM NTSC SYSTEM PAL SYSTEM
Image Sensor 1/3″ Interline transfer type color CCD (SONY)
Eff ti Pi l 768H 494V (380K i l ) 752H 582V (440K i l )
Effective Pixels 768H ×494V (380K pixels) 752H ×582V (440K pixels)
Scanning System 525 Lines 2:1 Interlace 625 Lines 2:1 Interlace
Scanning Frequency 15.734KHz (H), 59.94Hz (V) 15.625KHz (H), 50Hz (V) Resolution 550 / 480 TV – Lines
Shutter Speed 1/60 sec. 1/50 sec.
S/N Ratio More than 48dB (AGC off) Sync. System Internal
Min. Illumination 0.3 LUX (F1.2)
White Balance ATW/AWC selectable Video Output VBS 1.0 Vp-p (75 ? load)
Power Supply DC 12V±10%
Power Consumption DC12V:180mA
Operating Temp. -10 ~ +50 Operating Humidity 90% RH max. pg y
Dimension 145mm (W) x 100mm (L)
OPERATION & INSTALLATIONOPERATION & INSTALLATION
1. Dome Base Mounting
– Remove the protective sheet from the rubber bottom and attach it on the base housing.
– Fix the base housing with the supplied 4pcs of screws(No. 8-32 UNC) on the ceiling or wall.
2. Power Supply & Monitor Impedance
Adaptor: DC12V/500mA re
gulated Power Supply.
– To avoid fire or stock hazard, do not use power source other than that specified.
?Monitor Impedance (if available)
– Set the impedance switch to the 75 standard position unless other equipment is looped out of the monitor.
3. Camera Module Adjustment
– Adjust the camera direction by turning the pan bracket left or right, and the tilt bracket up or down,
then fix the screws tightthen fix the screws tight.
(View Angle Adjustment)
– For a wider angle view adjust the zoom handle to wide, for a narrower view angle view it to tele.
– After accurate adjustment of the focal length adjust the focus lever for the sharpest focus.
(DC Level Control)
– For a brighter display turn the DC level port clockwise, for a darker screen turn it counter-clockwise.
(S t b t 75IRE d 80IRE t f t )
(Set up between 75IRE and 80IRE at factory)
4. Decoration Ring Mounting
– Turn the hemisphere to match the window to the lens direction with the screws loosened.
– Firmly fix the decoration ring into place with the screws and by using the supplied L-wrench on the base housing.