externally adjustable day & night externally adjustable day & night
varivari–focal focal irir camera camera
(CABLE MANAGED BRACKET) (CABLE MANAGED BRACKET)
• SONY 1/3″ Super HAD High-resolution Color CCD
(Option: EX-view HAD CCD)
• Externally Adjustable Focal Length & Focus by Rings
• Filter Changeable Vari-Focal DC Auto Iris 3.8~9.5mm F1.2 Lens
• Color & B/W Auto Switchable by Photocell and Sensitivity
• CDS Auto Switching IR LED Control (42 IR LEDs) • Externally Adjustable DC Iris Level• Externally Adjustable DC Iris Level
• Dip Switch control of Color & B/W change time, Flickerless, BLC
and White Balance
(OPCION NO DISPONIBLE)
• Weatherproof Outdoor Installation (IP66)
Effective Pixels752H × 582V (440K pixels)
768H × 494V (380K pixels) 1/3″ Interline transfer type color CCD (Sony)
Scanning System625 Lines 2:1 Interlace
Scanning Frequency15.625KHz (H), 50Hz (V)
1/50 sec.S/N Ratio
525 Lines 2:1 Interlace
15.734KHz (H), 59.94Hz (V)
550 TVL(Color) , 580 TVL(B/W)
More than 48dB (AGC Off)
3.8~9.5mm Day & Night Vari-Focal DC Auto Iris Lens (F1.2)
0Lux (IR LED ON)
VBS 1.0 Vp-p (75? Load)
Power Supply DC12V Model:
-10? ~ +50?
AC24V ±10%, DC12V ±10%
250mA, Max: 500mA /DC12V (IR LED On)(*) Must use regulated & specified power supply
Max. 90% RH
77 (?) × 128 (L) mm
OPERATION & INSTALLATIONOPERATION & INSTALLATION
VARI-FOCALIR[ IR-LED 42pcs] FUNCTION & INSTALLATION
?Protective Film over Front Glass -Remove the film before operating the Camera.
?Focus/Zoom Lever Bolt Screws -Used to fix the Focus/Zoom ring to the lens internally.
Be careful not to lose the small bolt screws which need not be touched other than by a service technician.
?Focus/Zoom Ring Fixing Screws -Used to fix the Focus/Zoom Ring at the desired position after adjusting the lens
angle and focus setting as described below.
?Focus and Zoom Ring These two rings are used to accurately adjust the viewing angle and to sharply focus all objects
within the lens field of view.
– Loosen the fixin
g screws of the Zoom and Focus ring. gg
i) To widen the viewing angle turn the “Zoom Ring” to “W” (Wide).
ii) To obtain a closer view turn this ring to “T” (Tele).
– After adjustment of the viewing angle then adjust the “Focus Ring” between “N” (Near) or “” (Far) until the sharpest
focus is achieved.
– Then tighten the fixing screws(?) on each ring.
– After tightening check that angle and focus is still accurate.
?DC Level Volume Screw Cap
– Loosen the DC level volume screw cap on the camera body.
i) F b i ht t th DC l l l l l t d “H” ( tlki)i) For a brighter screen turn the DC level volume slowly towards “H” (counter-clockwise),
ii) For a darker screen turn it towards “L” (clockwise) with a driver.
?Bracket -Used to install the camera to the desired location.
Bracket & Camera Mounting
– Install the Mounting Bracket at the desired location.
Connecting to Monitor and Power
– Set the impedance switch to the 75? standard position unless other equipment is looped out of the monitor.
A regulated Power Supply (DC12V Model)
AC24V / 500mA or DC12V / 1A (AC24V / DC12V Model)
?Note . Be sure to connect power after all the installation is done.
. Do not use power sources other than that specified.
-After adjusting view angle, cap over the camera with the sun-shield and fix it to the camera with the sun-shield bolt.